Pages

Wednesday

Small Coincidence Stories Linking Two Friends

Today a story of several small coincidences or links between two friends - thanks to Angie for this.

School days readingThese are coincidences about me and my mate Bec which I think are pretty funny.

We are 19 now and met when we were nine at the local swimming pool. Three years later we started at the same High School together. We weren't especially close but were friendly.

After completing High School I was interested in websites and heard about a course which interested me. I had an interview and was accepted. Who was also on the course? Bec! I bumped into her when we were put into the same class.

Two months later I sent her a text to say I had completed another milestone in my life by buying my first car. She sent a text back saying she had bought her first car that day as well!

green carA further month later I mentioned to her that I was nervous as I had booked my Hazards (the written part of the driving licence test) for the coming Friday. Low and behold, so had she!

After the test I phoned her to see how she had got on and, you've guessed, we had both got the same result - 67%!

Well I think it's funny or odd at least

~ Angie.

Interesting that they both got 67!

More Coincidence Stories:
Drenched With Water In The Spanish Mountains Coincidence
The Billions To One Coincidence Of Being Here Now
Married Couple In The Same Photo As Children

2 comments:

  1. This type of synchronicity is always intriguing. Like parallel lives or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people appear destined to be in each others lives.

      Delete